Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Get Away with the McDonald Family

Everyone should pack:

Hiking/tennis shoes

sleeping bags/blankets

pillow or pillow case

Games

Drinks to share

Treats to share

Assigned food item


Emily:Sunday dinner and Monday breakfast
Kate+Jen: Monday Lunch
Mom: Monday dinner and Tuesday Breakfast



4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to have us (almost) all together. We'll be missing Melissa.
    I thought I would let you know what I'm bringing under Katie's category "Treats to Share"
    S'mores fixings
    Homemade Chex Mix
    Pumpkin bread
    Chips
    Dried fruit mix from Costco
    Under Games to share: I sent the Dance Dance with Jon and Jenn (for use at Emily's)
    I also have a Salt and Pepper set, mustard, ketchup,
    Do I need to bring anything else???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bringing campfire forks for toasting marshmallows and wieners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom - thanks for missing me. :) Looks like you have the treat category covered! I will be missing you guys AND Dance Dance. Think of me when you play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kate - nice job organizing food and stuff so one person doesn't end up doing it all. I will miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete