Monday, July 26, 2010

August 13-16

Hey everyone! Jon, Eli, and I are coming up to salt lake the weekend of aug 13-16 for my sisters wedding on the 14th. We can stay till tuesday, so we should do something as a family (as previously stated by Emily) Sunday night through tuesday morning? Kate said she would look into reserving the Davidson cabin which would be fun (and not as much work as camping) what does everyone think?

8 comments:

  1. that sounds great! I am flying into Salt Lake City on August 14 and will arrive around 5 p.m. so that will be really fun! I hope someone can pick me up and then we can all have fun together.

    good idea jenn. love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, someone has already reserved the cabin Sunday through Monday morning. I was able to book it from Monday through Wed morning. We could go up for lunch on Monday and spend the night.... Bring your hiking shoes and Bear spray! (I booked it Tuesday night as well, but Kate told me some of you all have stuff to get back to)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear spray?!

    thanks parker + kate! super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Jon has to work Tuesday night but one night will still be fun! I can't wait to go hiking! Maybe we can get together sunday night at Jim and Emilys? (I probably shouldn't be trying to plan things at someone else's house.... ) Anyways we're excited to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad has his 45 year class reunion in Heber at 2pm. It is expected to last until 5 or 6. Then we can meet wherever you say, reunite with Amers, sleep on someone's floor. We'll have sleeping bags for the cabin. WE're planning to stay Monday night, and drive back Tuesday morning. I can hardly wait to see everyone all together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can someone pick me up from the airport? I arrive in Salt Lake at 5:00 p.m. Maybe Katie?

    Is that last comment really from you, Jenn?

    ReplyDelete
  7. amers--I'm not sure if I work that day or not becaus the schedule hasn't come out yet, but I will know by friday, ya little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No that was Nonni. I must have still been logged into her computer : )

    ReplyDelete