Wednesday, October 27, 2010

so long sister mcdonald!

we had a little lunch at Ruby River before hand. amy wanted one last jacketed cinamon yam before heading into the MTC.here she is, repacking her bags. Family photo. Melissa is on the phone. She sat on speaker phone all through lunch and the drop off.


Could there be a more excited future sister missionary?





The Hosts aka elders who help with the luggage.
Here's the play by play...






























The end

3 comments:

  1. thanks for posting these kate! now i really feel like i was there!!! it was fun being there with you today. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again. I've already gone through these several times....once looking at Amy's skirt, once looking at Mom crying, once to get the geography and setting of the drop-off, once to get several views of that backpack Amy's got. I'll probably look at them at least a few more times. The Elders look awesome. I'm a little jealous too; the MTC is a neat place, and you're with great people. I hope she is having fun/being enlightened by her experiences right......NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to know who let Luly in the photo at Ruby River! egads. In the same photo, note Melissa in Katie's hand via satellite. Thanks so MUCH Katie for capturing the moment. It was so good to have you and Parker there!

    ReplyDelete