YUM, I love it Mom. Sure beats my boring 30 minute meals. Which, PS: Bo puked-it at the dinner table (literally) over my meatloaf the other night. It was one of Bo's power stand-offs... ahh the joys of parenting. Jim sat with him for 40 minutes until he choked down 3 bites. It was... sobbing, wailing, gagging, more wailing, and on and on. Just a fun little family story I thought I'd share... Merry Christmas.
WOW!! So cute! Thanks for posting. What is that dish? It's pretty. I love the picture of Dad waiting to eat.
ReplyDeletevery cute mom
ReplyDeleteYUM, I love it Mom. Sure beats my boring 30 minute meals. Which, PS: Bo puked-it at the dinner table (literally) over my meatloaf the other night. It was one of Bo's power stand-offs... ahh the joys of parenting. Jim sat with him for 40 minutes until he choked down 3 bites. It was... sobbing, wailing, gagging, more wailing, and on and on. Just a fun little family story I thought I'd share... Merry Christmas.
ReplyDelete